The Code Green Campaign headquarters are located in Spokane Valley, Washington, United States.
The organisation operates and collaborates with organisations across the US, including:
- Crisis Text Line
- Safe Call Now
- Fire/EMS Helpline, also known as Share the Load
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Frontline Helpline
- Copline (police only)
- Kristin Brooks Hopeline
- Veterans Crisis Line (veterans only)
The Code Green Campaign also works together with several international organisations that share the same objectives. These include:
- Blue Light Programme in the United Kingdom
- Behind the Seen and Sirens of Silence in Australia
- I737, Samaritans and Lifeline Aotearoa in New Zealand
- The Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (CASP), Tema Foundation and OSILink in Canada.
The Code Green Campaign supports first responders as they face mental health challenges. These include firefighters, paramedics, police officers, EMTs, corrections officers, search and rescue personnel, and air medical responders.
Main Criteria for Funding Projects
The projects funded by the Code Green Campaign generally have the following goals:
- Reducing the stigma attached to talking about mental health problems
- Educating people about the symptoms and signs of mental health issues
- Increasing access to quality mental health resources
- Reducing operational and organisational stressors
- Reducing financial barriers to receiving care
- Preventing suicide.
Foundation Contact Info
PO Box 15365
Spokane Valley WA
CRISIS TELEPHONE NUMBER