The foundation’s headquarters are located in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
Ehlers-Danlos Support UK run support groups across the United Kingdom in the following regions:
- Central and Greater London
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- North Coast
- South East
- South West
- Surrey and Sussex
- Thames Valley
- West Midlands
Ehlers-Danlos Support UK supports raising awareness and providing support to people with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome through:
- Providing essential management and medical information to people with the syndrome.
- Raising awareness in medical communities and the general public.
- Developing support groups in local areas.
- Providing a free helpline that provides vital information and support to people with EDS.
- Arranging fundraising events to fund activities.
Main Criteria for Funding Projects
Ehlers-Danlos Support UK funds projects that involve support services and research activities related to improving the lives of people in the United Kingdom who suffer from Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
Foundation Contact Info
Hertfordshire, WD6 9HU
Office line: 0208 736 5604
Helpline: 0800 9078518
For online donations click here.